The client had a wide variety of products and a large sales team touching over 1.5 million homes in the surging direct sales market in Asia. To simplify the complex business model and improve customer service and support levels, our client chose SAP. Additionally, they considered SAP technologies as a great tool to improve supply chain availability to promise, use the stocks more efficiently to reduce the dead stocks and losses & warehouse management, and other mission-critical business processes.
- Streamlined Application Management by experienced IT Services provider
- Overcome the lack of good quality support services
- Get rid of backlog of over 300 open tickets of six months
- Smartly managed documentation
- Build a stable SAP environment due to patches, hot packs, and service packs not being released on time.
- A partner to address root causes on time to avoid recurring problems in the areas of order management, service management, and marketing activities.
- Prioritized the ticket/project based on urgency and escalated accordingly.
- Assigned oversight of the ticket to an account manager/ engagement manager who was responsible for ensuring that our team delivers what the client asked for.
- Documentation with instructions and screenshots was provided as the technical/functional consultants came up with the solutions.
- Once the development or functional work was completed in DEV, the changes were transported into the QAS system. The engagement manager reviewed the project documentation and was responsible for testing the development or functional configuration prior to client review and testing in QAS.
- The client SME was provided with all documentation for the project/ticket and was asked to test the development or functional configurations in QAS.
- The Director of IT signed off on every transport request before the development or configuration is transported into the PRD system.
Following this process, we prevented changes from being transported into the production system before thorough testing was completed. The presence of an engagement manager created a central and easy access point of contact which resulted in an accurate and timely flow of information between our team and the client.
- Continuous change management, learning & development across the organization about SAP operations processes which helped streamline the consistent operations of multiple manufacturing units and the retail outlets
- 23% increase in sales for service vertical reduction of COGS by 3% • Developed a new sales channel for web sales that contributed to 6% of revenue • Increased customer satisfaction with reduced call center waits times • Effective customer journey mapping Implementation of the hub and spoke • Supply chain predictive maintenance using IoT